Still reeling from a stunning Super Bowl loss at the hands of the New York Jets two seasons earlier, the Baltimore Colts left no doubt as to their supremacy in the 1970 season. These (8) publications were issued at Memorial Stadium as the Colts marched to the Super Bowl and were not to be denied. The Pro! weekly gameday issues present beautifully with covers/pages intact throughout. Headlining the lot are playoff issues from December 26 (AFC Divisional round vs. Cincinnati) and January 3 (AFC Championship vs. Oakland). More on our website.
The complete list reads as follows:
* September 28, 1970 vs. Kansas City Chiefs
* October 25 vs. Boston Patriots
* November 1 vs. Miami Dolphins
* November 15 vs. Buffalo Bills
* December 6 vs. Philadelphia Eagles
* December 19 vs. New York Jets (a 35-20 win that marked the first time the clubs had met since Super Bowl III)
* December 26 vs. Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Divisional Playoffs)
* January 3 vs. Oakland Raiders (AFC Championship; comes with two ticket stubs)
Also included is a January 17, 1971 edition of The Huddle, a weekly publication issued by the Baltimore Colts. This “Super Bowl” edition presents beautifully.